Saturday 4 August 2012

Who wants to play SNAPS?

Okay, well we have all watched P.S I love you, which I'm currently doing right now for like the 5th million time, but it never gets old. Oh how it makes me want to go to Dublin and listen to some irish music with a big pint of cider in my hand!

Well, do you remember this clip? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMPvPBwTp9M
And thinking, HUH? I wanna play!!!

Well, I found out the rules, and I want to share it with you, so we can baffle all our friendlings and have a little chuckle :)

Okay so the topic shall be music artists, and I'm going to do Lana, as in Lana Del Rey.. so here goes!

You always start with 'SNAPS IS THE NAME OF THE GAME, THE NAME OF THE GAME IS SNAPS'..
Basically to make the clues you are working with each letter. So L A N A.
For consonants, you make up a relevant sentence which begins with the letter, and
For vowels, you click (aka SNAP)  "A" is one snap, "E" is two snaps, "I" is three snaps, "O" is four snaps, "U" is five snaps.

So, here goes...
Snaps is the name of the game, the name of the game is Snaps.. Lets go! One snap! Nah you didn't get it! One snap!

Does that make sense?

Even though you know the rules, I shall give some more examples so you can try work them out, and then practice and do it to your friends :) but don't tell them how you work it out first, it's more fun if they are oblivious!!
1. Ready steady go, three snaps, Ha you're rubbish, one snap, nope you silly sausage, NAAHHHT, one snap!

2. Two snaps, lets go, try this, four snaps, not so good at this are you?


Hope you have as much fun with this game as I've done!!! :-D please share some of your ideas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment